When traveling by small camper a lot, fuel quickly becomes your largest expense. Saving a little here and there really adds up.
1. Avoid idling, skip the drive through, check traffic reports
2. Only use AC on highway, using AC while going slow use more energy (8+% of your tank)
3. Make sure your gas cap has a good seal, other wise gasoline evaporates out, especially in the sun.
4. Don’t use roof rack as an attic, don’t haul bikes and other things, that aren’t needed, they create drag using more fuel.
5. Always keep good air pressure in the tires, replace air filters, spark plugs and oil when needed.