There are endless camper products out there. If I had to choose five that I wouldn’t hit the road without these would be them:
1. An Easy to Wash Collapsible Campsite Trash Can: It’s such a simple item, but it makes all the difference in the world. These make “leaving no trace” a lot easier; they set-up in seconds and are easy to haul.
2. Remote Battery Starter: No matter how careful you are at some point your battery will run out of juice on you. Make sure you have a remote starter like Jump-N-Carry that can get any size battery going.
3. An Easy to Set-up and Clean Portable Gas Grill: To me, half the fun of camping is the cooking & eating part. You want to find a small grill that is easy to set-up, clean and most of all, one that is going to last several years. I’ve had my Weber Portable Gas Grill for close to six years now.
4. A Comprehensive First Aid Kit: Whether we want to admit it or not, sometimes bad things happen. My first aid kit has saved my bacon a couple times already. I got Nitro-Pak’s Comprehensive Plus Kit a couple years ago after a medic friend recommended it. Not all first aid kits are created equal, invest in a complete kit so you don’t regret it when it matters.
5. A Good Bike Rack: In my opinion biking is really the best way to get around after you’ve set up camp. It’s really nice to get the blood moving after a long drive somewhere. There are tons of different options out there. I really like the 2-Bike Hitch Mount Rack. I’ve had it for years with no problems.