The short answer is yes. Ebay.com RVs & Campers has recently become an increasingly popular way to buy and sell campers and RVs. The new popularity is mainly because it’s by far the best place to find a good price on an used camper or RV.
- You pay or make a refundable deposit for a camper, but never receive it.
- You pay for a vehicle and receive it but end up suffering a loss due to unethical practices from the seller.
As soon as you purchase a camper or RV on eBay, you’re automatically enrolled in the program. The protection is for up to $50,000 and you have a month to make any claims.
Even though you have this protection program, you should still do your homework before making a purchase. Here are some good references to get you started:
- How to buy a vehicle on eBay.
- Pros and Cons of Buying a Camper Online
- Accurate Ratings of Camper and RV Manufacturers
- Buying a Camper Guide
- Vehicle Purchase Protection program