Just like the millions of people in Australia, you’re possibly interested in a road trip. As such, you need a Recreational Vehicle (RV) that provides you with a beautiful experience. Luckily for you, there are various options that you can explore to enjoy your road trip.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the most popular transportation. Let’s go!
Caravans are the most prominent and perhaps the oldest RV in Sydney. A unique feature of this RV is that they come as a fixed exterior that’s attachable to your car.
They also come in various sizes. As such, you can choose the mini Avan Caravan or the pop-up. If you’re still not satisfied, you can pick a big van that offers the luxury of a bathroom and full kitchen.
However, they are somewhat expensive and may not be compatible with every tow vehicle. Hence, you might need to confirm your vehicle’s capacity before buying a caravan.
- It provides comfort, almost like your home.
- Tremendous internal space.
- Easily attachable to the tow vehicle.
- It may require additional items like friction coupling, weight distribution tether.
- It may require extra fuel and servicing expenses due to its weight and size.
This is a great RV that allows you greats space -twice that of a caravan – and a feel of your home while on four wheels. They offer various add on for the right price.
As such, you can fit in as much as six people, and still have a big bedroom, a spacious bathroom and a big lounge. If you’re looking towards a long travel permanent road living, then it’s a perfect choice.
However, to drive it, you might need an upgrade of your licence to drive. This is because based on the vehicle’s weight, you might need a Light or Heavy Rigid driver’s licence. Still, this isn’t required some exclusive motorhomes
- It allows leisurely touring, that is, towing is hardly involved.
- It provides all the comforts and space of caravans.
- It is quite easy to setup. All you need to do is park, plugin, then relax.
- There is a limited transport option, especially when you don’t pack up camp.
This is the cheapest RV you can get, and it is practically tents placed on trailers. It’s also pretty spacious as it can contain up to an entire family. Even at that, it comes with various facilities and extra rooms.
However, its features are somewhat limited as there’s no indoor kitchen or bathroom. You also don’t get access to heating services or air conditioning. Still, if you’re comfortable sleeping in tents, then this is a logical choice.
- It is light and straightforward to haul.
- It provides a very authentic camping adventure.
- It is effortless to handle in off-road situations.
- It is fuel-efficient.
- It might require you to hold more gear, like a portable chair and table.
- It may require more time to set up than a motorhome or caravan.
In conclusion, while RVs offers terrific options, choosing can be quite challenging. As such, ensure you contact an expert so you can make an excellent choice.